Posts Tagged ‘training’
January 21st, 2015 | Mass Bytes
Body fitness is one of the important elements in improving the overall health of the body. Therefore, it is important for you to take care of your fitness in order to avoid any health issues. Here are three ways to improve your body fitness:
Mobility and Flexibility Training
Flexibility is achieved through frequent and persistent application of movements and exercises that increase the range of motion of muscles and suppleness of connective tissue. Before engaging in such activities, muscles must be warm. Muscles are like rubber bands, the warmer they are, the more they stretch, the colder they are, and the less they stretch. Flexibility exercises should cover the whole body with the primary emphasis on body parts used most in executing football techniques. The term flexibility refers to the range of joint mobility (ROM) for which a joint is designed. We often neglect flexibility training, which may be because of its lack of visibility as compared to muscle strength, body composition, and muscular endurance. Flexibility is important in order to prevent joint and connective tissue damage and loss of joint mobility. But how do we increase flexibility? Below are tip on how to increase Mobility and Flexibility
- Precede stretching with a warm-up to elevate muscle-temperature.
- Perform a static stretching routine that exercises the major muscle-tendon units.
- Focus on muscle groups (joints) that have a reduced range of motion.
- Perform stretching a minimum of 2-3 days per week, and ideally 5-7 days a week.
- Stretch to the end of range of motion, to the point of tightness, without inducing discomfort.
- Hold each stretch for 15-30 seconds (3-5 slow deep breaths).
- Perform 2-4 repetitions for each stretch.
Energy System Development
Our physical body is just one of the best work of arts. Its functionality is impressive, and its energy system development is crucial for the well being of our bodies. As a result of these realities, it is our responsibility to care for our body. We need to make certain that it is in good condition all the time to ensure that we are able to deflect a variety of medical problems. Component of the procedure of caring for the physical body is the usage of well balanced meals. But with the type of world we have nowadays, wherein processed meals are rampant, there is a significant possibility that not every person has the ability to eat properly.
The cross training routine is an exercise technique used by amateur or professional athletes to ameliorate their performance in their chosen field of sport. However, some do these cross training techniques just to simply lose weight. Cross training can be simply perceived as an approach of combining various activities into one regular exercise routine. The common mistake that most people do in trying to lose weight is that they just apply one particular form of exercise. So what are the primary benefits of the cross training routine? Here are some well-noted benefits:
- You can prevent any kind of injury since there won’t be any overused portions of the body due to doing just one exercise. Usually, these overused injuries happen when there is not enough time for recovery in between the exercises done.
- Since a variety of exercises can place stress to different body parts, then it can assure you of a much comprehensive overall fitness status. An overall fitness status means fitness is achieved in heart and lungs, muscles, and other parts. To do just one exercise won’t help you achieve this benefit.
- By doing cross training, you can be more motivated with the variety of routines that you can perform. If you would stick with the monotony of doing just a single exercise, then you can be sure to get bored and give up your goals of losing weight easily.
- Cross training can improve your level of flexibility especially when you have different options of exercises to choose from of doing. It would help you not just to lose weight but also improve the other aspects of your entire system for flexibility and muscle strength.
- Balance can also be improved with the application of cross training especially since eye-hand coordination is greatly needed in this kind of routine.
If you want a plan that has all these 3 vital components you should check out Scott Sonnon Workout Plan.